Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Day of surgery: 10:05am
Dr. Fraser just spoke with me. He wanted to answer any questions I might have before they get started on the actual surgery. I didn't have any questions. He states that they will be in surgery all day. Ugh, am I ready for this? I guess I have to be. Let the nerves begin! I will update as I am updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are all right there with you girl...been nervous all morning!! Update on Newton, he has really warmed up to everyone. He and Sam are starting to play and he is like having a big brother even though Sam is older. He will let Sam get the toy and then play with him. He is such a joy to have at the house. Thank you for trusting us with him! It will be hard for us to let him go back home =)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. We really miss him, but at the same time we know that he would have been too much to handle in the small space that we have.
ReplyDelete